Wednesday 16 September 2009

Homework .. :)

On t.v i like to watch Funny, cartoony programmes like Family guy and Spongebob squarepants :) Maybe the simpsons. I like action, romatic and funny films. I love listening to Music, i like R&B, hip-hop and rap and maybe some others. Sometimes if i get bored i like to read, mostly i like magazines or maybe a good book. I like the game GRAND THEFT AUTO on PS2 , its quite rude and not good for kids but i like just playing it if im bored. Mostly the only website i go on is Facebook and maybe even Bebo.
I dont think i have done any practical media before from what i can remember but i have used a video camera, but it was a small one. I have been on Adobe photoshop and other programmes like video editing at school. I am quite good at Art, Dance and i LOVE music. I like building things and from what i have done i have been pretty good at it. ...
Byee :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment